This Central Richmond home was originally built in 1921 as a lovely 3 – bedroom residence with a large yard. In 1964 the downstairs storage area was finished as a 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment and the building was converted into a two-family dwelling. The home retains its 1920’s charm with hardwood floors throughout, gum wood trim, coved ceilings and a cozy fireplace which all add to the home’s timeless appeal. The spacious floorplan includes formal living and dining rooms, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large eat-in kitchen. There is a deep backyard directly accessible by staircase from the rear bedroom, 2 car parking AND an income producing legal unit with a separate entrance at the garage level.
Some of the modern updates in this home include recessed lighting in the living room and hallway, recently refinished hardwood floors, updated appliances and fresh paint paired with modern light fixtures.
With a prime walkable location in the Central Richmond, this home is perfect for the city dweller that wants it all – be it a stroll in Golden Gate Park or access to countless restaurants and shops!
- 3 bedrooms upstairs
- 2 bathrooms (one en-suite, one split)
- Large eat-in kitchen with updated appliances
- Formal Living Room with fireplace
- Formal Dining Room
- Large shared backyard
- 2 Car parking (tandem) plus storage and laundry in garage
- Gated entrance
- 2 blocks to Golden Gate Park
- 3 blocks to countless restaurants and public transit
- Walk score 87
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bath
- Monthly rent: $1,107/month, tenant responsible for electricity and gas
- Garbage and water paid by owner