Mission Bay Waterfront View Condo
235 Berry Street #510 is a chic waterfront condo located in the heart of dynamic Mission Bay, flooded with natural light and offering sweeping, unobstructed views of the China Basin Water Channel and Mission Bay Park. A rare offering, residence #510 is well-situated in the highly desirable South-East corner of the building, one of only a few units in the building without neighbors above.
Upon entering the unit, a formal entryway (with entry closet) greets you and wraps around to the main open living area with hardwood floors, featuring a long stretch of floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the water. The kitchen & living / dining area flow seamlessly together with direct access to a private balcony, perfect for entertaining and watching the sunrise and sunset. The modern kitchen has a lovely breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and abundant cabinet storage. Follow the hallway corridor to find the guest bathroom, linen closet and two spacious bedrooms which are nicely separated from the main entertaining area. In-unit laundry, 1 car secure garage parking and on-site day-time lobby attendant make for an easy, contemporary lifestyle.
235 Berry is at the heart of this vibrant, modern neighborhood, only steps from the boardwalk of Mission Creek and great restaurants, and minutes from the AT&T Ball Park and the future Warriors stadium. A commuter’s dream location, two blocks away from Cal Train & Muni, and easy access to 101, 280 & the Bay Bridge. Walk Score 90!
- 2 beds
- 2 baths
- Approx. 1490 sq. ft. (per Open Homes Drafting)
- HOA Dues: 666.64 / month
- Desirable South-East corner of building
- Unobstructed views of China Basin Water Channel & Mission Bay Park
- Open floor plan with floor-to-ceiling windows and natural light
- Spacious bedrooms and en-suite master suite with water views and large walk-in closet
- In-unit laundry
- 1 car secure garage parking, with guest parking available
- Prime locale in dynamic Mission Bay
- Commuter’s dream: easy access to 101, 280 & the Bay Bridge, and Caltrain and Muni station two blocks away