Fall in love with this stunning 4+ bedroom, 3.5 bathroom corner town home/condominium located on one of the best blocks in Pacific Heights. With a house-like modern floor plan which includes 3 bedrooms upstairs, open living room, chef’s kitchen, formal dining area, ample storage, 2 car side-by-side private garage parking, city views and a lower level bedroom suite perfect for out of town guests or an au pair – this one checks all the boxes.
As you enter the residence, you’ll be drawn in by the dramatic cathedral double-height ceilings and light pouring in through the large windows that wrap around the living room showcasing beautiful city views. The connecting dining room with its custom bar, dual wine fridges and, convenient shelving for glassware is made for entertaining. Flow from the dining room into the chef’s kitchen that features a Viking range, Sub Zero refrigerator, double Bosch ovens, breakfast counter and easy access to the outdoor patio where grilling is a breeze. A media room wired for a theatre-like experience which could also function as a private home office or a playroom and a powder room are also on this main level. Upstairs on the main bedroom level you’ll continue to enjoy the abundant light brought in through the large skylights. You will relish spending
time in the sumptuous master suite with an oversized, sleek walk-in California custom closet and a spacious master bathroom with double vanities and large double-head shower. Two additional bedrooms, a full bath and stackable Bosch washer/dryer complete this level. On the bottom level you’ll find the recently added modern en-suite area and direct interior access into the 2-car side by side private garage, large enough for 2 SUVs, equipped with 220V plug in for an electric car, tons of storage and a separate keyed trash room.
Beautiful city views from most rooms spanning Sutro Tower, Salesforce Tower and TransAmerica Pyramid and Southern corner exposure bring the best vistas and light inside. Situated on a prime flat block in Pacific Heights, it’s an easy stroll over to Fillmore Street, Laurel Village and the best shops on Sacramento Street. Clay Street Playground and Alta Plaza Park are just around the corner as well. It’s rare to find a condo that truly lives like a single-family home and this is where 2000 Baker with only one shared wall with one neighbor in the stairway and 3 levels of thoughtfully designed living spaces truly delivers.
- 4+ bedrooms plus a bonus room for an office, media room or playroom
- 3.5 bathrooms
- 3 levels of living
- Private 2 car side by side garage parking with interior access
- Abundant secured storage—platform above both cars, built in shelving and custom California cabinets
- Wired for sound throughout with special wiring in the media room for a theatre-like experience
- Lutron lighting with digital dimmer switches and remote controlled lights in the master bedroom
- Huge custom California master walk-in closet with a safe
- 1 wood-burning fireplace that plays in the living room and bonus room
- Spectacular city views
- Hurricane security glass on lower level
- Structurally reinforced
- 2 unit building
- Square Footage: 2626 s.f.*
- Walk Score of 95
- Saturday Oct 12th 2PM – 4PM
- Sunday Oct 13th 12AM – 3PM