This remodeled Mill Valley vintage charmer delivers on all fronts. Located in the sunniest part of Mill Valley with unobstructed mountain and valley views. The home features a flexible floor plan, 4+ bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms, indoor/outdoor living, a flat yard, multiple decks, side patios and beautiful landscaping. All this plus more within a 10-minute walk to town via the walking path – perfect for family ice cream runs and date nights.
Originally built in 1939, and intentionally hidden from the street, this home was featured as one of the first premier homes in Mill Valley in American Home Magazine due to its coveted location. You’ll be transported to another world the moment you step inside. As you enter the open living area, breathtaking, serene and private valley and mountain views are visible from the expansive windows and french doors. You’ll find yourself heading straight for your sunny, elevated, 500+ sq.ft. deck at every opportunity to enjoy beautiful sunsets and tranquil quiet moments. It also provides the perfect setting to entertain guests or enjoy a family dinner outdoors.
The light-filled, exquisitely remodeled kitchen is outfitted with Kitchen Aid appliances, a hidden wine fridge, an eat-in counter and ample storage. Tucked off the kitchen is a room that can be used as a 2nd upstairs family room, guest room with adjoining full bath or the perfect space for little ones to play easily in sight from the kitchen.
On the opposite side of the upper level lies the master suite with a private deck and garden, and an extra sitting room perfect for an office or nursery.
The lower level is accessed from the stairwell just outside the master bedroom. Taking the stairs down you’ll enter directly into 500+ sq ft of recently added living space. You will be greeted by an enormous family room centered between 3 bedrooms with direct access to the lush fenced-in flat yard, as well as a patio/play area perfect for a game of hoops. One of the bedrooms is en-suite with a gorgeous, new construction bathroom and the other 2 bedrooms share the 4th full bathroom with a standing shower and tub. The laundry room with washing sink, separate wine storage, extra refrigerator/freezer and plentiful closet space complete this level.
At the end of the day relax and rejuvenate in this peaceful, private oasis that feels like a world away from the hustle and bustle but is just a 25 minute drive from the city, and a 10 minute walk to downtown Mill Valley. If a morning or afternoon activity is what you need then lace up your trail shoes, or clip into your mountain bike and access the famous Mill Valley trail system from the convenience of your front door.
- 4+ bedrooms plus a flexible use room for 2nd family area or 5th bedroom
- Extra room off of master suite for an office or nursery
- 4 full bathrooms
- 2 levels of living
- 2,655 square feet
- 1 woodburning fireplace
- Located in the sunniest part of Mill Valley
- Spectacular Mountain and valley views
- Backyard, gardens, patios and elevated 500+ sq.ft. deck provide unparalleled indoor/outdoor living
- Abundant indoor and outdoor storage, including space for wine
- Private 1 car garage parking, plus reconstructed
- driveway for an additional car, and ample street parking for guests
- Radiant Heat Upstairs, Forced Hot Air Downstairs
- Separate laundry room with washing sink, with additional w/d hookups upstairs in bathroom off of the kitchen
- Ample privacy and security with below-street level location
- Front-door trail access for hiking, biking and running
- 10 minute walk to downtown Mill Valley, parks, and Park Elementary School
- 25 minute drive to San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Sunday, Nov. 24th from 2-4pm